Thursday, October 16, 2008

AEGIS! AEGIS! AEGIS!

AEGIS LogoThe AEGIS website is live.

Finally I can tell the world!!! This is that "big project" I've been waiting ages to talk about.

AEGIS stands for: (Open) Accessibility Everywhere: Groundwork, Infrastructure, Standards. Think third generation accessibility meets desktop, rich web, and mobile.

You'll start seeing lots of chatter soon on mailing lists, blogs etc. In a future post, I'll go into more detail about the role the ATRC will play as a Canadian partner in this important work.

Hmmm, I wonder if I'm allowed to use the logo in a blog...

3 comments:

Richard Majece said...

I know that it will be useful to check this out It will help you to write one page resume and start your career if you need.

SamantaWriter said...

IBuyEssayOnline.com

Dakota Leest said...

Often I need to write an essay. I can't write it. I need extra help. I can get such help on this site https://bestwritingservice.com/grant-writing-system.html. I often ordered essays already written there.