Friday, April 25, 2008

Firebug 1.2 alpha on FF3

Updated:
Someone kindly told me that I had a stale firebug! Go here for the latest.

I recently managed to get an alpha firebug (1.2.0a7x) working well on FF3 by also installing the Web Developer add-on and restarting. I've confirmed that this workaround also helped a colleague (using a more recent 1.2.0a22x of firebug). The workaround doesn't appear necessary for 1.2.0a23x. In other words, this post is obsolete. Sorry for the interruption.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Thomas Stache said...

1.2a7 is pretty ancient, relatively speaking... You should probably try 1.2a23 as linked from http://www.getfirebug.com/releases/

David Bolter said...

Thomas, wow thanks a bunch! I wonder how I missed this during my recent firebug install? Maybe I didn't go straight to the source. That'll teach me! ;)